- The ORGANIZER is : Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship & Democracy.
- The competition is open for the students of grade 6th to 12 Students of a particular school are expected to form teams and submit their entries.
- Submissions are to be made by parents/ legal guardians of the students or by the teachers/ mentors/volunteers of the students after obtaining prior consent from the parents/ legal guardians.
- There is no entry fee or registration fee to enter this competition.
- It is important that every entrant and every school goes through the guidelines first.
- Each entry should be supported with photos. Video submissions have to uploaded on YouTube and only link has to be entered in the form.
- All the details of the students forming a particular team should be true and accurate.
- Students of a particular team can be from different classes but should be from same school.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants and to the school as soon as possible by the organisers.
- Winners will be decided by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the organizer.
- The organizer will notify the winner and also intimate the winner of the time and place of felicitation.
- The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
I Change My City Challenge > Terms and Conditions